Sunday, April 18, 2010

Painting the muskoka chair

Hi .... well here is a back shot of the chair I painted for the Quinte Symphony. Front shot is coming soon.
My theme for the chair was based on Vivaldis four seasons.
this the back was the fall, colors changing and birds flying south. Watched over by that sentinal of winter.
It is painted in oil over a base of Blue eggshell latex house paint. I enjoyed the project, and while it was chalanging, I would like to do another one next year if asked...
Well what else happened this week?
I took my daughter on a feild trip with the art association to the McMichael Gallery, on thursday. We had a great time and look forward to going back for a longer visit.
Saturday I saw went to a presentation on early canadian art at the library.
well I have posted my first picture. More to come, I just haved to get a friend to come over with there camera to photograph more... really
should invest in a digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment