Monday, August 9, 2010

Painting while on the move



I was asked what i take with me for a painting trip.


I have a laptop case which holds a basic kit. in the main compartment I have pad of water color paper 140 lb

and a hard cover sketch book. small 8 inch white plastic plate for mixing color. the internal side pockets hold brushes, 2 round and 2 flat. and case of paints.

I picked up a kids paint set and poped out the solid paint disks and squized in some good paint and let it dry. I supplement this with a few tubes of paint. Other side pocket holds pencils and and basic utility knife for sharpening. as well a few colored pencils.


laptop case has out side pockets and i always find somthing extra to suff in.


Lee, realy enjoyed the trip reports from your trip home, great photos..... may work them into some paintings.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the info mate! use any of my pictures you like. drop me a email and I can give you specific locations of the photo's if you need!

    keep up the great work
    Lee

    ReplyDelete