Sunday, May 26, 2019

Hello. A New Work




Hello All. 

Here  is the Newest Work, Tenacious Flow 24 x 48,  in Oil. It is based on a small rock face at the waters edge. It was  a  collaboration with a friend who is a poet.  I did the painting he wrote a poem based on the painting and Me as the artist. I do not have a copy of the poem as yet but will post it when I do. Both presented at the Tuesday  Muse Poetry group.  I was a fun night with about 12 very diverse presentations, assorted libations and Cake!.

Most of it was done with pallet knife. A new experience for me, I now am working on some more pallet knife works. two of which were started on a recent trip in to the bush in early May. Hope to post them soon.

The  painting on the wall behind is in progress, oil and 36 x 36, no title as yet.

Hope all are well. Go in peace.

Norman K.

No comments:

Post a Comment